Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day! I love to dress up for Holidays and today was no different. I was feeling much better so I decided pink and red were the perfect compliment for the day. Also, I have this great holiday headband collection, so getting to wear my Valentine headband was just a plus!

Outfit photos were a bit rough this morning (whoa allergy eyes) so instead here are a few snap shots from my Valentine's Day!


Cute little Valentine's for my awesome coworkers, these ladies make my day so much brighter.


Pete made me a mix tape and put all of the song titles into this sweet note, I found it in my car this morning, AWESOME start to my day.


At lunch Peter surprised me at work with flowers, chocolate, and a lunch date.


My gorgeous flowers, gerber daisies are my most favorite ever and a single red rose.


Hearts on Peter's Valentine's Day card. I am so blessed to have him as my husband, don't know how I got so lucky, but I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment