Thursday, February 16, 2012

Drag Queen Funeral


So since I opened this page to blog, I've watched the nightly news, gotten peed on by my adorable little dog, yelled a lot, reprimanded the cute little dog, cleaned and vacuumed the whole couch, washed my hands and leg, started laundry, helped Peter with dinner (meaning I ate some of the cheese he shredded), walked the dog, and recovered the couch. Needless to say its been busy around the Compton house in the last hour.



Today at work it was decided this outfit would be appropriate for a drag queens funeral, well mostly the sparkly black top, but I think for the right Drag Queen, the whole thing would be just fine. We all know I love leopard and nothing compliments leopard like a sequin top, and never is a sequin top more appropriate than a Thursday.


Cardi: Target
Top: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Thrifted via Buffalo Exchange
Belt: Target
Tights: Spanx
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment