Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stella & Dot Party!

So back in March I met the lovely Whitney Fields at the Texas Style Council. Not only is Whitney super fun, but she is also a fabulous Stella & Dot stylist and within the first 5 minutes of talking to her, I knew I wanted to host a party for my friends to see the awesomeness that is Stella & Dot! 

 
The set up of lovely items.

 
The ladies looking at necklaces. Being able to see the items in the catalog and in person was awesome. I ended up really liking a lot of things in person that I might have overlooked otherwise. 

 
 Clark loved having all the ladies over. He really enjoys a good conversation.

  The lovely Whitney. Delightful company and really great at offering styling suggestions.

 The spread of food, I love any excuse to use my loads of Pinterest recipes! Including Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip, Honey Baked Brie, and this delicious cocktail!
After spending the evening viewing the items, it was impossible not to fall in love with some of them and obviously I have to share my top picks! 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=43420005




Throwing this party was such a good time. I loved having an excuse to invite all of my friends over, make a few (easy) delicious treats, have some bubbly drinks and play dress up. If you live in Austin, I highly recommend inviting Whitney over and throwing your own party!

If you are in the market for some stylish and fun new jewelry, my party link is active until June 12th! 


So treat yourself to something lovely, after all, like the Stella & Dot packaging says,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment