Thursday, May 17, 2012

Minty Leopard


This outfit combines 3 things I love my accordion pleat skirt, leopard, and mint. It makes me smile and it happens to be the only outfit I've managed to photograph in the last 2 weeks. Life has just been busy, and its been hard to fit the photos in, but I promise I have been getting dressed.



I think May might be the busiest month in Austin. Its light out later, its warm but not terribly hot yet and it seems everyone plans events because its nice and we want to enjoy it before the oppressive heat of summer settles in and no one wants to go outside. I am going to work on figuring out how to fit outfit photos in, I've missed my little blog and I'm sure you've missed the photos of Petunia.

 

Cardi: Gap Outlet 
Skirt: Jason Wu for Target
Flats: Target 
Hairwrap: Forever XXI

No comments:

Post a Comment