Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nothing like a little wool


It continues to be cold here in the Lone Star State, which is just fine with me! Cold means I can finally wear all the awesome winter things I got on insane super sale this summer. I know it was a little crazy to buy a wool skirt in July, but I did it and 5 months later it was perfect and super cute!




You see that infinity scarf? My Mama made it for me last Christmas. I found it today when I pulled out the wool coat and my goodness was I happy to see it! Not only is it super warm and an awesome color, its like getting a hug from my mom all day long and nothing is better than that.

My joyful face when I got to put my coat on!

Coat: Old Navy (last Fall)
Cardi: Target
Scarf: My Mama
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Lands' End Canvas
Tights: Spanx
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment