Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pop!


I love a good pop of color, which is why I decided to rock the mustard tights today with the subdued tones of this lovely striped dress. I also did my fav stripes and leopard. The dress has some great 3/4 sleeves with smaller stripes, someday when its not freezing out, I'll show them to you. It was a busy day at the office, so simple and comfy is all I wanted, this seemed to fit the bill perfectly!



I felt very Joan from MadMen in this dress, it was tight but not too tight, and made my curves look great. I know you can't really tell from this particular styling, but its a great little dress and its warm, so I'm sure it will be back again soon.


Cardi: Target
Scarf: Target
Dress: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden (I've been living in these and I'm not ashamed!)

1 comment:

  1. the dress is gorgeous, and looks amazing paired with those tights!

    http://www.chlowitty.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete