Monday, July 25, 2011

I go back to black


Happy Monday.
This was one of those mornings when I just could not get out of bed, I blame the fact that I leave for vacation on Wednesday.
Woo for Denver!


This little black dress is one of my most favorite go to pieces. I can dress it up or down or not at all and it looks great. Today I went with minimal dress up. Gold flats and a statement headband were enough. The bag is fairly new and just the perfect size for running errands. Errands like picking up our new glasses after work! I'm always nervous when I get new glasses, but this pair is fabulous and I'm super excited to rock them for the next year or so.

This is just to show that while Petunia Jean and I are always adorable, we are not always photogenic.

Dress: Target (its $20, if you don't own it, you should)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Headband: H&M
Bag: Coach
Glasses: Calvin Klein (Tortoise Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment