Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sparkles & Leopard

I got this skirt over the weekend (50% off, yay) and am pretty much in love. Its looks like a basic white skirt, but its got fantastic little faint gray stripes and little silver stripes, which add a nice twinkly touch. I wouldn't normally wear the matching belt it came with, but I liked the little bow it added, but I now realize I might want to watch some bow tying tutorials to make it look a little more polished.

I didn't want to wear black flats, so I thought leopard would be perfect. I really like using leopard as a natural, just a little is enough to make any outfit a little more fun. I've worn a headbands at least twice a week this summer, its a simple way to make just having my hair down a little nicer.

Petunia came along on this photo adventure and of course, she had to stop and smell the flowers. Which she then tried to eat, oh puppies!

Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: Target (similar)
Shoes: Target Kids
Headband: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Prescription (new ones should be here in 2ish days and I'm so excited!)
Earrings: The Bulgarian Library Project a gift from my mama

Also,if you like, please Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment