Tuesday, January 17, 2012

quick-ish


Ever have one of those mornings where you know exactly what you're going to wear and then you put it on and hate it? That was my morning, thankfully I was quick-ish on my feet and decided to give my new (to me) herringbone skirt a try. I'm not sure I loved it, but it worked in a pinch and I'm fairly certain everything goes with a good chambray shirt.



I wish I had something else interesting to say, but I don't have much. Today was about making phone calls and tomorrow will be about making folders. Ahhh fund-raising, the fun never ends!
Now I'm going to curl on up on the couch and continue reading Catching Fire.

Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Thrifted via Savers
Belt: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. you finally got your chambray shirt! i like it but think this was not the greatest pairing. of course, as i sit here in my gray wash jeans and a red sweater i am not much better. plus, rather then cute shoes i got Danskos on. thank god someone in the family can dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Catching Fire! ...And really I loved the whole series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete