Monday, January 16, 2012

Red Alert


Happy MLK day! I love a good government holiday, it means a nice leisurely day off. All I did today was finish the Hunger Games, run out right after and buy Catching Fire, and then go to the grocery store. It was an exciting day, let me tell you. Since we weren't up to much, I obviously needed to dress up a bit. I love my red jeans but am not yet brave enough to wear them for work, so this was the perfect solution. I think the lady in the yogurt aisle was very impressed.



Today is also my dad's birthday, and I wanted to send him some love! Happy Birthday to the man who did my hair, watched my fashion shows after every shopping trip, and would tell me when the colors in my outfit didn't quite go. He is the best daddy as girl could ask for!


This is my neighbors cat, she wanted to be on the blog and with her fabulous tortie coat, I couldn't say no.

Cardi: Target
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Flats: Target
Bag: Melia Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment