Thursday, January 19, 2012

Southwestern


This belt is the most southwestern themed item I have ever owned. Maybe its because I grew up in Colorado and there was a lot of super tacky southwestern everything, but I've never liked the leather, turquoise, silver thing. However, this belt may have changed my mind, at least in terms of subtle southwestern elements.



The thing I liked about this belt the most, was it made things simple. I love a good LBD and adding this belt made a dress I've worn a hundred times feel totally new. Mix the black with some brown, by adding my favorite boots and bag and bam! outfit done. Perfect for a busy work day and a delicious lunch hour, these boots were made for walking to the new burger place right by the office!

Dress: Target
Cardi: Target
Belt: Thrifted Fossil
Tights: Spanx
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: Melia Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment