Monday, January 23, 2012

Longhorn


Today my outfit had a theme, and that theme was Longhorn pride! When I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it! Not only is is a great pattern and cut, its also the PERFECT color! Its cute now and cute forever at events and football games. Sometimes, living in the land of burnt orange is a great thing. Okay, most of the time.



If there is one thing fashion blogs have taught me, its never wear the belt the dress came with, with the dress. So I knew the moment I ordered this, I would need to find a new belt to go with it. I chose this one because I loved the way the circle looked against the chevron. I also felt this hem required heels, thankfully my favorite oxford wedges were the perfect finishing touch!

Dress: Francesca's Collections
Belt: Thrifted American Eagle
Tights: Target
Shoes: Ruche
Bag: Melie Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment