Friday, January 27, 2012

Pizazz


Today there was a big all staff meeting on campus for our team. Thankfully they made the attire casual, nothing worse than a half day meeting in the middle of campus on a Friday that you also have to dress up for. So since it was a Friday, I naturally wore jeans and since the meeting was in the middle of campus and that called for walking, I wore flats, and since I love to show school spirit, I rocked the burnt orange cardi. I have no reason for the sequined covered tee or the large cat pendent, other than I like to add a bit of pizazz to everything I do.



I've never worn this many sequins at one time before. I wasn't really sure I loved the idea of it, but when I found this tee on super sale at Ann Taylor last weekend, I just went for it. I may have been called a disco ball, but I owned it and loved it. I can't wait to dress this up a little next time.


Top: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Old Navy
Cardi: Target
Flats: Target
Bag: Melia Bianco
Necklace: Gift from my Granny to my Mom years ago and recently gifted to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment