Friday, January 20, 2012

Tiny feet FTW


Has this week felt insanely long to anyone else? For a 4 day week, it sure felt like 6. Needless to say, I was super excited to see casual Friday this week! To celebrate, I went simple and floral. To be honest, I wanted to wear my PJs but I'm pretty sure that is frowned upon in the University Development community, so my favorite jeans and a soft cardi were the next best thing.



I love shoes and I have tiny feet, which makes my love of shoes all the more dangerous. Its really easy to find shoes on sale in my size, since very few ladies are a 6. Another great thing about tiny feet are Target girls flats. The sweet people at Target feel bad for the 9 and 10 year olds who have lady size feet, so their size 3 and 4, are in fact the same as an adult 5 and 6! Because of this I have a lot of Target girl flats.
They are cute, comfy, and $10, so if you have tiny feet like me, go sit in the girls shoe isle and get funny looks from other shoppers as you find the perfect pair of sparkly red Dorthy shoes! I'll be there with you, trying to decide if I should get another pair!

Cardi: Target
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: H&M
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment