Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1970


Remember how I said my mama was a thrifting good luck charm? Well this skirt is proof. Based on my research its from the 1970s and I am in love!  Its got the perfect pleats, its a great length, and you can never have enough black skirts. I almost gave it to my mom, but we both felt it needed to find its home in my closet. I also found these great shoes this weekend and I can't think of anything better to wear this skirt with than these fab wedges.



Not only did we find awesome clothes on our thrift adventure, we also found the perfect tray for this project!  I've been wanting a chalkboard in our kitchen forever and was just waiting to find the right tray and obviously, it took my mama's keen eye to help me find it! We actually found 3 perfect trays, so I have a feeling I'll be making a chalkboard for work and for home!


Cardi: Target 
Skirt: Thirfted Vintage 
Belt: Ruche
Shoes: Madden Girl via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment