Monday, April 2, 2012

April Fool's Baby


There are a few things in this life that I can just never pass up, a cup of coffee is one of them, burnt orange dresses are another.When I saw this lovely little dress, I knew it needed to be mine, it has work functions and football games written all over it. If you live in Austin and you bleed orange, I suggest you get yourself to Target ASAP, something tells me this dress will be gone in a flash, and that something is the multiple ladies at my office who are heading there to pick up their own right now.



I had a lovely and productive weekend. A clean house, fresh baked goods, and a fully planted garden. It was also Miss Petunia Jean's first birthday! She's an April fool's baby, so we had a little doggy celebration complete with peanut butter papaya ice cream. It was great, even if I can't quite believe my tiny tunes is now a year old.


Dress: Target
Belt: Ruche
Earrings: Target
Wedges: Target (last summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment