Thursday, April 19, 2012

TGIT


TGIT, is that a thing? It should be a thing if its not, because goodness lord am I glad its Thursday.  Even though its been a short work for me, its still been busy and I am so ready for Friday and my chill weekend. In honor of my TGIT state of mind, a simple outfit was the perfect plan. I'm having a little love affair with my skirts lately, and mixing my favorite little keys skirt with a simple stripped tee was perfect.



Today one of my coworkers commented that my hair looked awesome, I didn't really get it, but looking at these photos, now I do. If I do say so myself, I had a pretty great hair day!
On a totally different topic, you should get this purse. I got it for Christmas and I love it, its my every day go to bag. Obviously, the lovely Kendi knew this and she is now rocking a fabulous white version for spring, and my delightful friend Bijal also got one in teal. So really, join our cool kids club and get this bag!

 

Cardi: Target 
Top: Banana Republic 
Skirt & Belt: Target 
Shoes: Target 
Sunglasses: Spex Club

No comments:

Post a Comment