Sunday, April 29, 2012

My life in Instagram

It has been a crazy past week for me, outfit photos just weren't in the cards, so please enjoy a few snap shots of my week via my favorite social media addiction, Instagram.

My outfit on Friday April 20, it felt like the perfect day for polkadots and leopard.  
Friday night treat to myself! I have recently embraced my love of mimosas, at all times. I highly recommend barefoot bubbly and blood orange Italian soda. Together they are amazing! 
Perfect Saturday morning on the patio. Maire Claire is good stuff, add a little coffee, sunshine, and puppy frolicking and its a perfect moment. 
Life World Library Books circa 1964. I wanted them all. 
The ones that made it home. Mostly inaccurate and totally awesome.
Petunia Jean and I went to Home Depot, she has a really great eye for paint brushes.
Bruce and Clark ate dinner. 
I had brunch with the lovely Julie & Sara, but I didn't get a photo of us. Instead here is the only picture I took, the W Hotel's tribute to Willie Nelson. 
Tired pup at the end of the busy weekend.
Administrative Assistant's Day is a whole week at my office, and it started off with these lovely flowers.
We started last week helping my Mother in law pick out a condo. She went with the one pictured and I am super stoked. Its a beautiful space in a great location, plus its patio is ginormous and perfect for family dinners! 
Then we went to Hopdoddy for dinner. I LOVE this place and the fact that they've put one in walking distance from our house is very dangerous. 
Sunday, the 22nd, was our 6 month wedding anniversary, but since Peter worked, we celebrated on Tuesday. We had agreed on no gifts, but that sweet husband of mine sent 2 dozen cookies to my office. OMG. Delicious. 
To celebrate we went to Uchiko for dinner. Sadly, Chef Paul Qui wasn't working that night, but it was still an AMAZING meal! 
Uchiko dessert, Sweet Corn Sorbet and The Strawberry dessert special. Both AMAZING. 
A gift from my mama, a little too big for coffee, but he is the perfect desk mate for my pens. 
Sometimes at my job we get to tour construction sites, in really amazing neon vests. 
I found these little dear highly amusing and a little offensive. 
So one of my wonderful gift officers took me to Perla's for Admin Assistant's week. Not only did I get to eat this divine lobster roll and chocolate tort, but we also ate with celebrities, well celebrity chefs that is! Top Chef Contestant Sarah Grueneberg, and Top Chef Masters Michelle Bernstein and Tony Mantuano were all eating lunch as well. Woo hoo for Austin Food and Wine Festival Weekend!
This graffiti was in the parking garage for Perla's. I found it rather uplifting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment