Friday, April 6, 2012

Moves like Audrey


Today one of my coworkers told me I reminder her of Audrey Hepburn, I think it was one of the nicest comments I've ever gotten. I do not believe I in anyway resemble Ms. Hepburn but if I can rock an outfit with the same does of ladylike fabulousness, then that is awesome.
On a totally unrelated note, I would like to formally petition Old Navy to make this top in more colors, asap. It looks way more expensive than it is, and its fits wonderfully and it's thin fabric but not see through. It is pretty much perfect for a Texas summer but right now only comes in leopard or snow leopard. Which is great, but I'd like it in pink, black, blue, green, you get the picture.



We're gearing up for a quite Easter here at the Compton house. I'm going to do a little more gardening, hanging out with the dog, and catching up on my comic book reading which I've been ignoring to that extent that I've got about 4 months of issues backed up. I hope you have a wonderful and restful holiday weekend!


Cardi: Target
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment