Thursday, April 5, 2012

Found it!


Late last year I feel in love with this photo on pinterest. I spent the next few months trying to find a similar skirt and I finally did. I love stripes and am so excited to play around with them on a totally new piece of clothing. Plus the skirt has a lovely poof and pockets, so really, its a major win! This mustard top was my number one want item in the Jason Wu for Target collection. I've been waiting to wear it and thought with this skirt it was just lovely. I love the vintage feel of this top and I know its going to be awesome this summer.




It's been a crazy long week at work and I am so excited tomorrow is Friday. I am having a lovely lunch with some of my favorite ladies and then tomorrow night I am finally going to watch this weeks Mad Men! Needless to say, I am pretty excited for Friday. For now, I'm off to eat a delicious dinner of pasta and homemade sauce with spicy sausage and homegrown basil and drink yummy blood orange mimosas!


Top: Jason Wu for Target
Skirt: Francisca's collections
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment