Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Twins!


You know whats fun? Accidentally dressing like your dog. I did that today, but didn't really notice it until I was editing photos. I am however, totally okay with it, I mean who better to dress like than an adorable little lady? I found this shirt on super clearance at Old Navy over the weekend, I don't remember seeing it when it was full price, but I'm glad I found it, its a fun pattern and a different color for me, so I'm excited to branch out a bit with it next time.



You may have noticed the new photo location. This would be just a small section of this seasons patio garden. What you see here are some of the flowers I planted, our basil plants, jalapenos, and our big 3 year old rosemary. I'm really excited to see how things do this year with a full patio and direct sun, I'm hoping for many delicious home grown veggies in a few months.

My fashion inspiration, Petunia Jean.

Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Flats: Steve Madden (best bridesmaids shoes ever, thanks Lauren Ann!)

No comments:

Post a Comment