Friday, March 30, 2012

Uniform




I apparently have a Friday uniform. I was unaware of this until this morning, as I was walking into my office it dawned on me that I had worn the exact same outfit last Friday. I love fun clothes and during the week I find it easier to embrace this love with fun dresses, skirts, and tops. However, the jeans casualness of my office on Friday didn't feel as fun or interesting. Thankfully, the fashion gods decided to bring back colored denim this season and it has given me a whole new love of Friday casual. Apparently this love has translated itself into cardi, striped top, colored pants, printed flats. Its fun, comfortable, and fashionable, I call that a win all around.



We enjoyed the Hunger Games last night. Obviously the books were better but that's always the case, isn't it? This weekend I'll be finishing planting the garden and working on some Pinterest DIYs! I'm pretty excited for a cork board on the pantry door and a chalkboard too! I'm sure I'll be posting photos on the twitters and instagram, so look for exciting craft up dates there!


Cardi: Target
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Jeans: Target
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment