Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Statement Necklace


Have I mentioned I have awesome coworkers? Because I do. Not only are they great to work with, they are also very fashionable and willing to share where they find things. For example, this awesome necklace. My coworker Kelley was wearing it last week and I feel in love. She shared that she found it at World Market for $10! Obviously, I had to take a trip this weekend to see if I could find my own, and thank goodness I did. I just love it and while Pete isn't the biggest fan, I can wait to wear it all summer long.



I won't be around the interwebs tomorrow night, we've got a hot date with a big group of friends for the Hunger Games at the Alamo Draft House and I am super excited! They have a special menu to go with the movie, so I will be eating Basil Wrapped Goat Cheese, Katniss' Lamb and Plum Stew, and Mellark's Bakery's Strawberry Upside-Down Cake, while drinking some sangria and enjoying the movie. Yeah, its going to be awesome.


Cardi: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Wedges: Target
Necklace: World Market

No comments:

Post a Comment