Monday, March 12, 2012

Saving Time


Happy daylight savings time! Normally I'm not a fan, but now a time change means no rushing for blog photos in the morning! Yay! It also means an increase in Petunia on the blog and we could all use a little more Petunia in our lives.
This dress is my new favorite Hunt.Gather.Style piece. Not only is it super cute with polka dots and paisley but its American made, complete with union made tag still on the collar! Also, I feel totally librarian-ish in it, and I LOVE that!



As I mentioned previously, I spent this weekend at the Texas Style Council conference, it was a wonderful weekend full of fashion, shopping, networking, learning, blog talk, and rain. I made some wonderful new friends (Hi Julie & Sara!) and got to see a few of my favorite people (Hi Kendi & Bryan) I have so many ideas and new goals for this little blog and I cannot wait to put them all into action. For now, please bare with me as we switch over to a .com (the comments will be wonky until that is all figured out)

Dress: Vintage via Hunt.Gather.Style
Belt: Target
Shoes: Ruche

No comments:

Post a Comment