Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Swap Skirt


This skirt was my big score from the Texas Style Council Clothing Swap. It came from the lovely Elizabeth at Delightfully Tacky. Its a great length, weight, and color. Plus the awesome buttons make me feel a little bit like I'm in a marching band. There is nothing better than feeling like your one of 76 trombones all day! I paired it with my favorite little birdy blouse and people loved it, apparently I am known around my office for wearing things with cute prints on them. I am totally okay with this!



The weather has been crazy around these parts. We had a super scary thunder storm last night, I can normally sleep though a storm, but last night that was not the case. Thankfully Peter chilled me out and I did manage to get back to sleep. Petunia on the other hand is totally unfazed by big storms. She didn't make a peep and wasn't even annoyed that her yard was wet this morning. She might be tiny but Miss Petunia Jean is very brave, kinda like that toaster, but much cuter!


Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Vintage via Swap
Tights: Spanx
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment