Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Terrifically Tall


Over the weekend I found these great wedges at Target. I can't explain it, but they were the only pair in the store, in my size, and on sale for $8, yet online they are still full price. I'm pretty sure this pair was destined for my closet. I am not normally a lady who wears 5 inch heels, but I figured for the price, I could take the chance. They were actually fairly comfortable but then again I spent most of my day sitting at my desk sorting data. Maybe next time I'll be brave and try them out on a busy day.



This evening we went to Lowe's after I got home from work. Its time to begin gardening here in Central Texas and we're really excited about it this year. We finally have a yard to spread out in a bit, so we're going big. I can't wait for delicious tomatoes, peppers, herbs, onions, and lettuce, basically its going to be awesome! I also decided I'd try potting geraniums this year, so hopefully I'll have pretty hanging pots of flowers in a few months!

Cardi: Target
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: Target
Belt: Target
Wedges: Target
Necklace: In Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment