Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break for Elephants



This was suppossed to be my Saturday outfit for Texas Style Council, however, there was rain, lots and lots of rain. So to celebrate the sun and that everyone else in Austin is on Spring break I wore the outfit today. I first fell in love with this dress when it was for sale at Bloom, but I waited until I got home to purchase and by that time it had sold out in my size. I was a sad panda but then Ruche had the same dress, and as soon as I saw it, I grabbed it. I've had thing for elephants since I was a little girl, so it was only natural that I add a pink and purple elephant print dress to my wardrobe.



So I've been thinking about dying my hair. I used to dye it all the time, but then stopped for about 8 years. In November I died it a dark brown, which has been great for the winter. However, now that I'm letting it grow again (I'll be honest, I really miss being able to do a proper blogger bun) I'm thinking about dying it this awesome auburn but I'm still not sure. Every time I see photos of my hair in the sunlight I get the itch to switch it up, so stay tuned, eventually I'll make up my mind.


Dress: Ruche
Belt: Target
Shoes: Toms
Sunglasses: Spex Club which is now apparently Lookmatic?
Bracelet: Stella & Dot (thanks Whitney!)

No comments:

Post a Comment