Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paprika


We're holding interviews in my office this week, so that means lots of dressing a little more professional than normal. Since I don't really own a suit, for me that translates to black with fun accents. Hence, my current go to black skirt and a polka dot blouse. Simple, business appropriate, and still fun.



Does anyone have any favorite recipes involving paprika? My mother-in-law just got back from Budapest and brought us an awesome assortment of paprika. I'd love to find new things to make using it, so if you have a suggestion please share. Hopefully at our next beer tasting, I'll also have something delicious and paprika-y for folks to enjoy!


Top: Jason Wu for Target
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: From a Lulu's dress
Wedges: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment