Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Old stand by


I'll admit with TX Style Council coming up I am holding a lot of outfits on reserve, yet every time I go into my closet and see them they are all I can think about. Since I can't wear them yet, I end up feeling stumped. Luckily this morning I was able to fall back on an old staple and pulled out my favorite LBD. Thank heavens for belts and cardis for adding interest and color.



Tonight we're starting on our new spring goal of a trailer a week. One of the best things about living in Austin is all of the amazing food trailers around town. We've made it our goal that we will eat at one delicious restaurant on wheels a week, from now until it gets too hot to eat outside before 9pm (I'm guessing this will be about mid May.) We're starting off right with Eastside King, it's Paul Qui's trailer and man am I excited for beat fries and beef tongue!

Cardi: Target
Dress: Target
Belt: H&M
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment