Monday, March 5, 2012

Confounded by Stripes


I've had this skirt for a while, you've seen its black twin a few times, but it took me a bit to figure out how to style this version. It's full of awesome colors, but they happen to be awesome colors I don't have a lot of, so it sat in my closet staring at me. Then suddenly one day it was like a brick hit my head and I thought, white oxford, classic, in the color pattern of the skirt, and perfect.



This week is basically all just a count down to Friday. Come Friday at 3 I will be in a SXSW TX Style Council state of mind and I cannot wait!! I had a lovely lunch with Julie from Loyal Style on Sunday and talking about fashion and blogs with her for an hour made me ridiculously excited to spend a whole weekend with 250 women who all love this as much as me!


Shirt: Thrifted Gap
Belt: Land's End Canvas
Skirt: Old Navy
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment