Monday, March 19, 2012

Perfect Pop of Spring


Today I wanted to hang out with an old favorite, so my trusty black wrap dress it was. I love the simplicity and versatility of this dress. I felt really put together and professional, yet it took me less than 2 minutes to get dressed. I found this scarf last week at, of all places, Walmart. I ran in for Reese's and came out with 2 scarves. I can't ever turn down a row of pretty scarves and well, pink roses just seemed to be the perfect pop of spring I didn't know I was looking for, plus it was $3.



I hope everyone had a lovely St. Patrick's Day! I dressed in my most favorite rainbow striped top and went to Target were I bought a really great owl lawn ornament and some shoes. I also met up with my lovely friend, Caitlin, for a delicious Guinness. Which was then followed by a late night pie run. I think from now on I shall celebrate every St. Patrick's day with chocolate cream pie and Guinness. I believe my many Irish relatives would certainly approve.


Dress: Target
Belt: Target
Scarf: Walmart (sorry mom)
Bracelets: Target and Stella & Dot
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment