Friday, February 24, 2012

Canadian Tuxedo


When I came downstairs this morning, Pete commented that I looked very cute in my Canadian Tuxedo. I've never done the denim on denim thing, but it was Friday and we'd had a party the night before and I was still half asleep (see all photos in this post) and so I went for it. I think it made an otherwise crazy busy, but not so exciting, Friday, a bit more interesting.



I added this great vintage necklace and bright red lips to make it a little more work friendly and I think it was just the extra bump the outfit needed to make it a winner. I love adding super girly touches to not so girly outfits. It keeps my coworkers and my husband on their toes, and that's always good.


Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Bag: Melie Bianco
Loafers: Payless
Necklace: Vintage via a garage sale

No comments:

Post a Comment