Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Still time for tights


It was 80 degrees today and this morning for a good 45 minutes I had plans of not wearing tights. But the Colorado girl in me just couldn't do it, late February is too early for bare legs, even with tall boots and socks. So on went the tights and I suddenly felt much better.



Being 80 degrees, today was one of those magical Austin days when I totally love living here. I went to a trailer park for lunch with one of my favorite friends and had delicious Greek hamburgers, then we got super caffeinated on lovely free trade iced coffee from a shop crawling with hipsters. Then I went back and worked and giggled with my coworkers before coming home and making party snacks with the hubs. We're hosting a (Mr. made) beer tasting tomorrow night and I'm in charge of appetizers!


Dress: Target
Belt: Ruche
Tights: Spanx
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: ModCloth (first jewelry the Mr. ever bought me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment