Tuesday, February 7, 2012

They're back


Today I wanted simple, I knew I was going to busy at the office, so a dress and a few pops of color it was. I've always avoided orange and blue together, I blame this on being a Saints fan growing up in the land of blue and orange Broncos fans. However, the combination of rust and teal I am really liking, who knows maybe by the end of summer I'll be in neon orange and electric blue.



Did you notice whats back? My beloved boots! I managed to love them to the point that the heel fell off, so they spent last week at the shoe hospital. They've been re-heeled, re-soled, and reconditioned. The cobbler told me he had more pairs of this boot in the shop than any other, apparently I'm not the only one who loves these boots. As I left, he also told me he'd see me when I wore them out again, which I am sure he will.


Cardi: Target
Dress: Banana Republic Outlet
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment