Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Navy Dots


Please excuse my faces this morning, it was cold and windy and terrible outside. I am a big ol' wuss and there is no way I could do this every day if it was cold for half the year. I salute you northern blogging friends! Nothing big was going on today, but I love this dress and it seemed like a good day to wear it, and it was. I made many phone calls and its nice to feel pretty when making cold calls.



I put this outfit together this morning without thinking too much about it and then I saw this on Pinterest and suddenly I felt really smart! I knew when I got this dress it would be a classic piece I'd have for years. I think that is one of my favorite things about Ruche, the pieces are fresh but all of them have a classic element which makes them much more than one season items. I can't wait to feel smart wearing this dress for years to come!


Cardi: Target
Dress: Ruche
Belt: Thrifted American Eagle
Wedges: Ruche

No comments:

Post a Comment