Friday, February 10, 2012

Meow


When I got dressed this morning, I told Pete this outfit screams "Hi, I have a fashion blog" and for that I love it. I had to make sure teal jeans were work appropriate but once I got the okay, I knew they would be a lovely new addition to my Friday attire.



I love the little cats all over this top, not only does it let you know that I am a cat lady, but the scoop back with the bow helps show off my tattoo quite nicely. I think this feature will be more useful come summer, because today wore the cardigan all day, so no one at work saw the back. I hope you have a lovely weekend, I am off to finish the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy and mentally prepare myself for the bridal shower I'm helping throw on Sunday!


Cardi: Target
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Bag: Melie Bianco
Wedges: Chelsea Crew via Ruche

No comments:

Post a Comment