Friday, February 3, 2012

Jeansday


The hubs has taken to calling Friday "Jeansday" since he knows that I will be in jeans, unless told otherwise by work. I actually stumbled upon this outfit Wednesday night while trying to figure out a top option for a skirt, when I saw this combo, I loved it, but knew that it was meant for jeans. So I put it aside, and this morning I felt super on top of things when I was dressed in under 5 minutes!



I am super excited for Jason Wu for Target on Sunday. I've got a group of 3 awesome girlfriends that I will be meeting up with, at 7:15, on Sunday morning. I plan on blogging, tweeting, and instagraming the adventure, so if you aren't crazy like we are, feel free to live vicariously though my overuse of social media!

Cardi: Anthropologie
Top: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Headband: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment