Monday, February 27, 2012

After


I did not wear this to work. I wore the top half, but the bottom was a black pencil skirt and black tights, rather predictable but it was a Monday of a Monday so it worked. This outfit is what I wore on the super awesome Monday night date that the Mr. and I went on. Delicious Mexican food at El Arroyo and grocery shopping. Pretty sure that's the definition of a married person date, but it was fun and chill and perfect.



I had a whole other outfit planned for this morning, but as I said, it was a Monday and it just didn't work out. So I dug around in my closet and found this top that I'd totally forgotten I had. I bought it on a whim a few years ago and wore it to death last year, but since we moved in September, I've not worn it. Bringing it back this morning was like finding an old friend.


Cardi: Target
Top: Stein Mart
Jeans: Target
Flats: Target
Puppy: Petunia Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment