Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bombs away


So my sister and I did a little Black Friday shopping and on our adventure I found an amazing deal on this sweet bomber jacket! I'd always wanted one but wasn't sure I could justify the expense. Once again Target steered me right, and now I have a sweet bomber jacket. You might also have seen the lovely Kendi rocking this same jacket, and I'll be honest, seeing her work it made me keep my eye out a little more.
My next step is to work it into my whole day out fit, rather than just my outside when its cold jacket.




I once again represented my love of this mustard yellow cardigan and black pencil skirts. This is however a new Black Friday pencil skirt, from the super sale rack, apparently no one else bothered to notice the reason it wouldn't zip down was the zipper was stitched over, all it took was a little ingenuity with my car keys to cut the string, and bam, a sweet super sale skirt for me!



This is one of my many vintage owls, I found him half broken and half off at Buffalo Exchange, a simple trip to Joann's to get him a new eye and some pliers to fix a too wide ring, and he's as good as new and twice as awesome!

Jacket: Target
Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: Ruche
Necklace: Buffalo Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment