Wednesday, November 16, 2011

That one time I was in a Nirvana video


So this is the magic dress re-imagined for fall, I love this dress and am glad to make it work year round. However, once I got dressed and looked in the mirror I realized my look was very 1994, small flowers, heavy boots, large cardi, etc. I'll be honest, I kinda loved it.



Have I mentioned I love Target? This whole outfit is from Target and was maybe $60 total. These boots I got last weekend, and even though they are full price on the website, at my local store they were 50% off, it was like fated boot love, I know they aren't the best quality but for my purposes (indoor 95% of the time and sitting in my cubical) and the price they are perfect!


Dress: Target
Tights: Target
Cardi: Target
Belt: Papaya
Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment