Monday, November 28, 2011

Cold = Sweater Dress


Today was the coldest day of the "winter" so far, it wasn't even 40 while we took these photos, so obviously that meant it was time to pull out the sweater dress I bought a month ago but didn't have reason to wear until now. I'm glad I did, it kept me toasty warm all day! Also, a fun fact for your Monday, if you live in Austin you have to buy these online, for some reason our local Target doesn't carry sweater dresses, weird!



I got this belt because I really wanted a dark brown belt, mainly to go with my non black but still dark shoes. When I saw this on Ruche, I knew it was meant to be, its just the right size and I love how the clasp looks like a bow! Its like not only did I get dressed this morning, but I give you myself as a present, and who doesn't love a little present on a Monday morning?

Just a little Blue steal for you.

Cardi: Target
Dress: Target
Belt: Ruche
Leggings: Newport News
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment