Thursday, November 17, 2011

Potluck!


Today to celebrate Thanksgiving my work hosted its annual Turkey Day Potluck, in my department we have over 100 people (they work all over campus) so it was a HUGE spread of deliciousness and I felt it necessary to dress the part to the best of my abilities!


Peter got me this dress for our first Christmas together and I love it. I only wear it in the winter months and since its sleeveless I can change it up with different sweaters and cardigans. Not only are the colors great, the pattern has little snails in it too, which just makes me smile.


Petunia got spayed on Tuesday and has since been sporting quite the Elizabethan style collar. She isn't too big of a fan of it, obviously, but I think she's pretty darn cute as a 16th century Queen.

Cardi: Target
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Papaya
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment