Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thief


I blatantly stole this outfit from a photo I saw on Pinterest. I loved the simple mix of black and brown and since I had all of this in my closet, it was a no brainer on a jam packed half work day. There is nothing better than an over sized cardi and leggings while furiously working on spreadsheets for 4 hours.



I have fallen into the fashion bloggers who hate winter* category, Peter and I now have to take my photos before work, which is far to early for me to be photographed. I apologize, in advance, for the puffy eyes and half awake smiles you'll be seeing over the next few months, and the look in the photo below, ugh, so not a morning person.

Cardi: Eddie Bauer
Tunic: Gap
Leggings: Target
Scarf: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

*winter in the sunrise/sunset time sense only, since it was 75 degrees today and that in no way equals actual winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment