Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Did you get the memo?

This weekend I did a little thrifting and I happened upon one of my best finds in a while, this lovely leather belt from Fossil. As a general rule I tend not to buy belts new (especially leather belts) because you can always find such great deals at thrift stores, like this one, it still had its original price tag of $30 but I paid $5 and that's awesome!


I knew today was going to be nuts at work so I wanted simple but girly. If my day's going to be crazy at least I can feel pretty in a fun dress and heels, so LBD (little black dress) and leopard wedges it was. Apparently this was a memo many of my coworkers got as I was one of 4 ladies rocking the LBD, is always nice when everyone gets the memo in time.

Cardi: Target
Dress: Target
Belt: Thrifted Fossil
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Coach

2 comments:

  1. is that yet another cardi in a different color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but its not the same style as the mustard and peacock.

    ReplyDelete