Friday, November 18, 2011

Love list


Friday, man do I love Friday. Friday means jeans and the end of the week! Two things I happen to love! You might have noticed my current love is this mustard cardigan, I was on the hunt for this cardi for months so I'm loving remixing it! Also, I finally found a simple leopard scarf and as soon as it arrived I knew it was meant to go with mustard yellow.



Also, yay for new wedges, I was so excited when I found these affordable loafer wedges! I was even more excited when I got compliments on them all day long and was once again able to sign the praises of Target, because we all know that is also something I love. To top all of this love off, I did one of my favorite accessories, red lipstick. It's not a look I rock every day but it is a look I love and I love it even more with a simple jeans and a tee combo.


Cardi: Target
Scarf: Target
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Lipstick: Revlon "Just Bitten" in Gothic

No comments:

Post a Comment