Monday, November 21, 2011

Blue Monday


Woo for Monday of a 2.5 day week. We had an event luncheon thing on campus today, so I needed to dress up a little but not stick out, hence the simple pencil skirt and high neckline. This cardigan is the brother to my mustard yellow cardigan, I loved it so much I got it in two more colors this weekend. I do this every winter, find a cardi style I love and get it in as many colors as I feel I need and this peacock blue was a need for this year.



You might notice the festive red cup in my hand, that would be a delicious Caramel Brulee Latte from Starbucks, its my version of the pumpkin spice latte nonsense so I will be having a great number of these for the next month, yum! Plus I think the red is a nice addition to the outfit.


Notice, the crazy that is Petunia Jean during outfit photos, silly pup.

Cardigan: Target
Top: Gap
Skirt: Target
Belt: Target
Tights: Spanx via Rue La La
Wedges: Target
Bag: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment