Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall!



This outfit is everything I love about Fall.
Leggings, boots, cardigans, and scarves!





A few things to note now that we're getting back into the swing of things.
We moved to a cute little neighborhood full of giant trees and quite streets. I love it!
I started a new job and the building is always freezing. It used to be research labs but its now open office space and the heating and cooling was never changed over, so random places that used to be labs are either really hot or really cold. The job is awesome, the temperature situation is not. Therefore, even though at times it's still 75 out I will be in tights and cardis until further notice.

Also, these boots, are one of my favorite things! I got them last winter as a wooo one time merit increase gift to myself and if you can, you should get a pair too, they are that awesome!

Dress: Target
Leggings: Target
Cardigan: Target
Scarf: Target
Boots: Steve Madden
Belt: Papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment